Join us for a demo of Music FunTime, an innovative, structured, and progressive curriculum derived from Johns-Hopkins Research exploring the magical connection between math & science through music. This demo is for children 2 - 5 years of age. Children learn to read music notation, rhythms, symbols, and play the instruments of their choosing.
Opus School of Music has taught thousands of students since it was established in 2006. We offer piano lessons, guitar lessons, voice lessons, violin lessons, drums lessons and several other instruments. We have music lessons at a variety of times so that you can book classes for different children at the same time to save you hours of driving and waiting time.
Our Preschoolers Learn:
1. Beginning to read music – notes & rhythms
2. Musical alphabet
3. Note names on the piano
4. Play specific rhythms on various instruments
5. Singing in tune while playing instruments – this is advanced coordination & listening
6. Improvisation: preschoolers learn how to create their own musical ideas,
7. Recognition of orchestral instruments
Demo limited to 6 students. Register now to reserve your spot!